02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: Weird Montana Laws 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weird Montana Laws

34
Ladies - ever open your husband’s mail?  Wait, don’t answer!  The answer may tend to incriminate you.  Can you believe it is a felony, yes a felony, to open your husband’s mail if you reside in Montana?  That’s right.  I was reminded of this quirky law when I received the dentist bill with my name handwritten right next to my husband's on the envelope.  It’s a good thing too, because he has far more important things to do besides concern himself with how much it costs to examine my daughter’s crooked tooth.  Ha, ha.

Think that one  is strange?  Here are a few more Montana laws I find odd:

Peculiar? Strange?  Yes, but here’s another one on the weird Montana law list but that I don’t find so funny.






 
         __________________________________________


Just for the record, my daughter’s crooked tooth has since fallen out as we had hoped and she may not even need braces.  Yippee!


And I wanted to give you an update on the opening of the Wal-Mart Supercenter.  It is tomorrow.  The old store is closing forever, tonight.  In the meantime, everything that is left is 30% off.   Kelly, you're right.  The people of Wal-mart website is something else. Yikes!


So long for now,

Marlene

Labels:

35 36 37 38