02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: Wessie and Madame De 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wessie and Madame De

34
I've been working on making the transition from Blogger to Wordpress. It's a work in progress and I am learning a lot about all of the features that Wordpress has to offer.

From now on when I post to Blogger, you may see abbreviated articles with links that take you to the full article on Wordpress. I think you're gonna love the improvements you'll see on the new site.

One of the things you don't want to miss is our new column titled "Breaking Mews" where Wessie shares his  thoughts about his escapades and the humans he encounters.


Follow Wes on "Breaking Mews" today!

As always, thank you for stopping by. Without further adieu - Today's story begins like this...


Last night I was once again reminded of my life as a free cat.



The evening was dull as usual, so I’d curled up in my box for a long nap. The smells of summertime failed to interest me, as I knew that the fragrant grasses would never touch my paws and that the chirping birds would never feel my claws.
Ah…2 years locked in a house have left me quite a mellow man.

My nap was going quite delightfully when the back door slammed. I twitched my ear, mildly annoyed by the noise. My overprotective “mother” had returned from one of her outdoor escapades. In a few moments, I’d be showered with her annoying kisses and tight hugs. Her footsteps tapped up the stairs and through the kitchen. I braced myself for her affections....read more!
~Marlene

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38