02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: Wes, the dog. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wes, the dog.

34

The strange things began when my adopted “mother”, Eileen, wrapped a robe sash around my body and began walking me on a leash around the house. I obliged, but only because she rewarded my efforts with my favorite kitty treats. I knew something was truly amiss when she pinned pieces of old blue jean fabric in to a vest type thing on me. I wasn’t human, nor would I wear a jacket. I didn’t know what she was thinking. Luckily it didn’t last too long, and Eileen removed the vest and went to bed. I decided that she was just being a little crazy, and her sanity had returned.

continue reading

You are cordially invited to join me on Wordpress!



Thanks so much for stopping by,

Marlene

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38