02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: A Lecture - Voices From the Little Bighorn 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Lecture - Voices From the Little Bighorn

34

As they say, there are three sides to every story – Yours, Mine, and the Truth.
David, the girls, and I were there to hear the Lakota side of the story.
As we entered the auditorium, we passed up the snacks and coffee and took our seats. Watching the chairs fill up, I said to Mallory and Eileen that they were the youngest people in the room. As other young students began filing in, I was glad for Mallory and Eileen’s sake. The lecture would not solely be for people with wrinkles.
Every seat in the house was taken for the presentation of “Voices from the Little Big Horn”. continue reading..

Sitting Bull and Buffalo Bill



You may also enjoy:






Till next time,
Marlene

Labels:

35 36 37 38