02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: In Search of the Elusive Hose Tower 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

In Search of the Elusive Hose Tower

34

How would you feel if the sun was shining, your family was bored, and all you could come up with, for fun, was to take a ride to look for a hose tower?  I mean…it was something I wanted to do, but------>eventually. I didn’t think I wanted to waste a perfectly good day on it, but nothing better came up.

As usual, I felt a bit disappointed when I saw the clouds hanging over the canyon as we drove down Hwy. 206. I couldn’t help myself. I started complaining that we were leaving the sunshiny valley, and heading into the clouds. What a shame to leave fair weather behind. Fall was nodding towards winter and soon sunshine would be scarce. continue reading...
Middle Fork of the Flathead River, Glacier National Park, Montana

Till next time,

Marlene


Labels: ,

35 36 37 38