02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: Fate or Expectation? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fate or Expectation?

34


Mallory and Eileen take aim

As my daughter looked through childhood memorabilia for a Mardi Gras tiara, she came across a 2004 Colorado newspaper with an article about a 4-H team of shooters who were attending a National Junior Olympic air rifle championship. She brought the article to me saying that little did we know, when we saved the paper, that one day she and her sister would be 4H precision shooters.

Or did we?

One thing I wished for a long time was that my youngest daughters grow up in Montana (we were then living in Louisiana) and that they learn how to shoot, well. That has now come to pass with their request that I butt out with the suggestions, as they now know more about shooting than I. Also, they have demonstrated their proficiency through exceptional performance at a recent shooting sports invitational.

Which brings me to a story I recall about what some may call fate. continue reading
Till next time,
Marlene

Labels:

35 36 37 38