02 03 Adventure with the RMKK People: A Photographer's Dream - Abandoned Property 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Photographer's Dream - Abandoned Property

34


From the look of the abandoned property as we approached from the road, it was a photographer’s dream. I envisioned my shots when I saw several run down buildings with tattered wood and collapsing roofs. It was too good to pass up. But from the moment we pulled over, parked, and grabbed our cameras, I had the feeling that we were trespassing.








David and I had been scouting out the route to muzzleloading and were also looking for picture taking opportunities, while Mallory and Eileen were finishing up Hunter Ed. Nothing had indicated David and I should “Keep Out” – there were no fences and neither was there a “No Trespassing” sign. It was the trailer located next door that was giving me the vibes. I felt like we were being watched. Undeniably, I know that I would be watching if strangers were snooping around my place. continue reading and check out the nine great pictures that accompany this article on Wordpress. 


I take my photos with a Canon T2i and love it! 





Till next time, 


Marlene


Labels:

35 36 37 38