02
03
Adventure with the RMKK People: Kintla Lake - Glacier National Park
04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22
23 24 25
26 27
28 31 32 33
Kintla Lake - Glacier National Park
34
Tucked away in the northwestern corner of Glacier National Park is Kintla Lake. Offering phenomenal scenery of the wilderness near the Canadian/US border, it is well worth the long trip over the bumpy, dusty road up the Northfork.
"Kintla Lake, I see you in my dreams
As the moonlight on your peaceful water gleams.
I can smell the pungent pine
As I'm reeling in my line--
Yes I'll live the thrill forever in my dreams."
Excerpted from the poem, "Kintla Lake (In Glacier National Park)," by Harriet Smith Walsh, 1954.
,
source - Glacier National Park Facebook Page
For articles on adventure and life at the edge of the wilderness, please visit us at
RMKK Companion.com
Like us on
Facebook
today!
Labels:
Glacier National Park
,
lake
,
landscape
,
Montana
,
mountains
,
photography
35 36 37 38